Consumer Right of Cancellation
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, take possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and this is delivered in one delivery, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the final item, if you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the last partial consignment or piece, if you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the first item, if you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Kragnart Berlin GmbH, Passauer Str. 8, 10789 Berlin, Germany, telephone number: 01736584243, email address: [email protected]) with a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, but this is not obligatory.
Timely notification of exercising the right to cancel before the expiry of the cancellation period is deemed sufficient for compliance with the cancellation period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional costs resulting from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date we received notice of your cancellation of this contract. For the repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; you will in no case be charged repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The time limited is deemed adhered to if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen day period.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You must only pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to unnecessary handling in the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill this out and send it back.)
Kragnart Berlin GmbH, Passauer Str. 8, 10789 Berlin, Germany, Telephone number: 01736584243, Email address: [email protected]
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the customer
- Address of the customer
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified in writing)
(*) Delete as appropriate.